AGHHH! I just wrote an entire post and accidentally hit something and deleted it! Darnit!
Anyway, I will try to reconstruct 🙂
This isn’t dream related, but, this is my last day before vacation, so it’s just for fun.
I’ve been nominated for the Leibster awards by http://sanantonioseoul.com/, If you’re not sure what this is, it’s a kind nod from a fellow blogger. She has asked me 11 questions, which I will answer for you all below. I’m supposed to think of 11 new questions to ask 11 other bloggers, but since I’m not sure that I actually know 11 other bloggers, I’m nominating YOU! So please, if you have a blog, let me know in the comments that you will be answering these questions, I’d love to see what you answer! Here are the questions I was asked:
- Favorite make-up brand (can be drugstore or high-end)?
Too Faced. I know it’s a bit over priced, but the palettes. I can’t stop buying them.
- How would you describe your fashion style?
Classic and feminine. I like to look nice and put together, although that doesn’t always happen. Today I’m wearing grey pinstriped dress pants, a pink lace top, and rose gold jewelry. Hang on I will take a selfie:
- Favorite shop for clothes?
I’m not too fancy. Going to go with the Gap.
- Which takes more focus in your beauty routine: skincare or make up?
Probably equal. I follow the Korean routine of double cleanse, toner, essence, ampoule, serum, cream, mask, ect. But I LOVE makeup. Here’s my makeup table:
- If you could have any career in the world, what would that be?
Hypnotist! After my husband finishes his training to become an acupuncturist (in 2016), it will be my turn to learn hypnotherapy. Can’t wait.
- What is your favorite song of all time?
Come Pick Me Up- Ryan Adams. AND Every thing from the album “O”- Damien Rice
- One place in the world you want to visit?
Ireland. It’s always Ireland. I spent 2 months there after graduating Uni, and my husband and I spent our Honeymoon on the Emerald Isle. I love that country deeply. I even subscribe to a monthly box of handmade crafts from Ireland.
- Favorite meal?
Hands down: Chicken Barbie on a pita with no onions, no tomatoes, Darrell fries and a side of Cajun Mayo. From Darrell’s in Halifax, NS.
- Favorite television series?
Nashville. I’m addicted. Come on Reacon/Dayna. I need this to happen.
- What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?
Opening and happily working in a successful Wellness Centre.
- 3 Celebrity crushes?
1. Sam Heughan. I mean, look at this beautiful Scottish Lad:
2. Charles Esten. Sigh. Deacon. My perfect man. Ohhh beautiful.
3, Colin Firth. This is a long term crush. I just love him.
Now, for your questions. Don’t forget to tell me if you decide to answer them!
1. What is your favourite of the 5 (6) senses?
2. Would you rather be invisible or have the ability to read minds when you want to?
3. In 5 words or less, describe the experience of the first time you fell in love.
4. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
5. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
6. If you HAD to go on the Amazing Race (Shudder.. my nightmare), who would you take? Real life people or celebrity.
7. If you could live in any city in the world, where would it be? Don’t think about money or jobs, just where would you like to live if the sky was the limit.
8. If there were absolutely no limitations, what would you do to be happy tomorrow?
9. What piece of technology do you feel helps you most in your life? Gadgets? Anything.
10. If you had to eat the same thing for lunch every day forever, what would it be?
11. If you had to dye your hair an unnatural colour (not found in nature!), and keep it that way for a year. What would it be and why?